Due to our continued company expansion, we are seeking to fill two positions within the company.
Farrell is looking to recruit for two positions, to join a well established company based in Co Louth. Both successful applicants will be working in a large manufacturing company on residential, commercial, restorations and bespoke products.
We are looking for a dynamic, high performance Contracts Manager, based at our head office in Ardee, Co Louth which will involve travel to our UK office, to manage project teams on contract furniture install projects in the UK and Ireland. You will have responsibility for the successful delivery of projects and be expected to manage full financial aspects of these projects.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple subcontractors
- Responsible for the complete project management of the fit out and delivery of the project on time and within budget
- Plan for resource and materials requirements
- Manage several live projects simultaneously
- Implement Safety Management System on site with support from H&S Manager
- Attend all necessary meetings
- Planning/scheduling of works
- Work closely with clients
- 3-5 years Senior fit-out experience with commercial project exposure
- Degree in Construction Management or relevant Construction/Engineering tertiary qualification
- Proven track record of delivering high quality fit-out projects
- Drive and determination to succeed
- A personable approach and ability to convey enthusiasm
- Great self-motivation with a strong work ethic
- Experience of working to and achieving/ exceeding targets and KPIs on a regular basis
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of CRM software
Farrell is now hiring experienced furniture fitters. The ideal candidate will have a construction background with a knowledge of carpentry works.
- Supply and fit of specialised products
- Carpentry works
- Stock management
- Assisting customers
- Nationwide travel
- Arranging of installation appointments
- Ambitious hard working and reliable
- Happy to complete carpentry works
- Experience of installation projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Energetic and driven personality
- Organised individual
- Full driving licence
- Happy to travel nationwide with overnights stays
Applications with cover letter and CV to [email protected].
< Back to News