Due to our continued company expansion, we are seeking to fill the position of ERP Project Manager.
Farrell is looking to recruit for an exciting new position and join a well established company based in Co Louth. The successful applicant will be working in a large manufacturing company on residential, commercial, restorations and bespoke products.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ERP Project Manager to join Farrell Furniture, in Ardee Co. Louth. The ERP Project Manager will have the opportunity to transform the IT systems within Farrell Furniture as the business undertakes its journey to overhaul its current IT constraints.
The successful project manager will lead the Farrell ERP implementation under the supporting structure of Enterprise Irelands ‘Operational Excellence’ program. As part of this undertaking, consultancy support will be provided on an ongoing basis, while the project manager will also work as part of the steering committee which is made up on a number of key influencers within the Farrell Furniture team.
The project manager will have the opportunity to shape the IT strategy within Farrell Furniture, as they work through the discovery phase of the project with a view to selecting IT partners / systems which enable business growth for years to come. The ERP project manager will then be responsible for the implementation as they design, deliver, monitor and control the project until its ultimate conclusion.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Maintain complete authority over the ERP initiative to meet the business’s needs.
- Provide coaching and leadership to the project team.
- Regularly works with senior leadership to implement change management, project planning, resource allocation, steering committee leadership, and team organizational structure management.
- Control project scope, risk management and ensure milestones are met.
- Manage enterprise technical architecture.
- Communicate project needs regularly and effectively to direct reports and project sponsors.
- In terms of structure, the ERP Project Manager will report to a line of business managers affected by the project, IT associates and managers, stakeholders, the ERP steering committee, and hardware and software service vendors.
- Proven track record of leading, designing and executing on significant programs of business process and IT systems reengineering and change.
- Experience working with well-integrated IT systems within medium-large size organisations.
- Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional departments / teams. Experience of building relationships with executive and senior leadership, with a proven ability to influence and collaborate at all levels.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives.
- A strong background in project management and deployment of various methodologies.
- A Third Level Qualification in Project Management or a related field would be an advantage.
- Experience within the furniture / residential industry is advantageous.
- Technical IT knowledge of ERP systems
- Should exhibit strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to influence up-and-down the chain, across various business departments.
- Business process mapping experience, lean / six sigma qualification beneficial.
- Ability to analyse and understand business requirements along with technical design and implementation.
- Developing an environment of effective teamwork, trust and communication is essential.
Applications with cover letter and CV to [email protected].
< Back to News